VERYLUBE Gun conserving grease
Modern Conserving grease keeping the arms reliability up to – 76 F. Contains revitalizant.
Applied for conserving, cleaning and lubricating the arms before storage. Ensures high protection of the arms from corrosion even under long-term open-air storage.
Applied to small- and large-calibre rifled and smooth-bore arms of any type (hunting, sporting, fighting, air rifles etc).
Recommended for the after shooting service and preparing the arms for storage.
- Helps to prepare the arms for storage quickly
- Possesses high penetrating ability and gets to all parts of the arms
- Special inhibiting components of the grease neutralize aggressive actions of the scale particles left after cleaning
- Possesses prefect low-temperature properties, provides the mobility and smoothness of the mechanism operation at the ambient temperature up to –60 °С contain alkali, neutral to plastic, wood, colored and lacquered surfaces, blueing
- Thanks to the revitalizant, it keeps the surface of the barrel bore in a top condition
- Shake the can
- Spray on the parts and mechanisms of the arms
The arms do not need deconservation after storage.
- Has efficient penetrating properties and enters all parts of the arms
- Special corrosion inhibitors of the grease neutralize negative affect of the gomes left after cleaning
- Due to its perfect low-temperature properties the grease ensures mobility and softness of the arms operation up to – 76 F
- Due to revitalizant the grease keeps the surface of the barrel bore in top condition
- Doesn’t contain alkali, neutral to plastic, wood, colored and lacquered surfaces, blueing