SNIPEX AMC MAXIMUM FOR HEAVY MILITARY ENGINES
AMC MAXIMUM for Heavy Military Engines is an innovative multicomponent product from theMILITARY series specially developed for application in high-powered engines of all types of military equipment: tanks, self-propelled guns, armored personnel carriers, infantry fighting vehicles, powerful tractor units, diesel generators, and various special vehicles. Can be used in naturally aspirated gasoline and diesel engines. Contains atomic metal conditioner, 2D sliding agent, and complex adaptive REVITALIZANT®. Compatible with all types of motor oils.
After the engine undergoes a full cycle of treatment, in case of an emergency oil leakage, it is possible to operate the engine with minimum load for 1 hour (50 km of run) without loss of performance.
- Provides restortation, repair, and active antiwear protection of operating surfaces of parts during the engine operation.
- Increases pneumatic density, levels and increases compression in the engine cylinders.
- Boosts engine power and acceleration capability.
- Decreases fuel consumption and oil consumption through burning.
- Restores nominal oil pressure in the lubrication system.
- Prolongs the engine service life.
- Warm up the engine to the operating temperature and turn it off.
- Warm up the can with the product to +25…40 °C.
- Vigorously shake the can and introduce its contents into the lubrication system through the oil filler neck. For optimal effect, it should be introduced into fresh or uncontaminated motor oil.
- Close the oil filler neck and start the engine.
- Idle the engine for 5–8 minutes, then operate it as usual without overloads.
- A full treatment cycle makes 500–1,000 km of run or 20–45 hours of total operation of the engine.
- Repeated preventive treatment of engines operating under extreme conditions is recommended after 70,000 km of run or 2,000 hours of total operation.
One 950 ml can is enough to treat an engine with an oil system capacity of 25–45 L.