SNIPEX BORE CARBON REMOVER
Has an improved nonaggressive formula. For rifled and smoothbore weapons of any caliber. Soft-acting and safe product to eliminate carbon deposits from the barrel bore and other weapon parts.
- Significantly reduces cleaning time; optimizes the process of cleaning weapons.
- In a short period of time (10–20 minutes), completely loosens carbon deposits inside the barrel.
- Inert with respect to ferrous or alloyed metals and any coatings of barrels (bolts).
- Can be used for regular cleaning of weapons.
- Protects treated surfaces from corrosion.
- Discharge the weapon, let it cool to room temperature, and disassemble for cleaning.
- Apply the product to the surface of the bore and chamber using a patch.
- Perform 10–15 passes with a soft brush previously moistened with the product.
- After 10–20 minutes, remove residual dirt using dry patches.
- In case of significant contamination, clean the barrel one more time.
- After the cleaning, treat the barrel with grease (SNIPEX MILITARY Universal Gun Oil or SNIPEX MILITARY Gun Conserving Grease).
Distilled water, non-ionic surfactants 15–30%, ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid disodium salt < 5%, terpene < 5%, solvent, hydrocarbon propellant gas.
100 ml, 300 ml.