XADO SNIPEX REVITALIZANT® for Rifled Barrels
Designed to restore the barrel bore of sports shooting equipment, extend its service life and improve accuracy.
The product is suitable for the treatment of rifled sports shooting equipment of all types (rifles, carbines, pistols, etc.), regardless of their caliber and purpose (sports, hunting, antique, etc.) with both regular and chrome-plated barrel bores.
Barrels with such defects as heat cracks, corrosion marks, microcracks, chips of chrome lining, pits, and wear of rifling lands are subject to treatment.
XADO SNIPEX REVITALIZANT® restores accuracy of weapons being in operation for a long time and improves the class of new weapons.
- Perform a regular cleaning of the barrel and wipe it dry.
- Distribute a small amount of gel (up to 1 ml) along the entire length of the inner surface of the bore using a ramrod.
- Apply a small amount of gel to the bullet surface protruding from the case.
- Fire a shot.
- Repeat actions in paragraphs 2 and 3 until the entire gel is spent.
- Conduct regular cleaning of the barrel.
Fire at least 30 shots to complete the treatment of the bore.
27 ml tube, blister package. Art. XA 10036