Optical Scope SNIPEX SN100C 5-30x56
The scope was specially developed for large-caliber weapons. Has been tested on rifles with calibers .50 BMG, 12.7×108, and 14.5×114.
Fully meets the requirements for sights for long-range rifles.
Objective lens diameter: 56 mm; ocular lens diameter: 42 mm.
The lenses are fully multi-coated with diamond coating. To protect the glass from fogging, the sight is filled with inert gas.
FFP. The reticle is located in the first focal plane.
The vertical drum is designed using the Zero Stop technology that allows you to lock the drum after zeroing your weapon.
Let’s imagine that you have made a large adjustment, fired, and now are going to turn the sight drums to zero. It’s easy to miss and reset the results of the zeroing. Zero Stop prevents the drum from scrolling beyond zero.
Thus, you can turn the scope to “zero” quickly and intuitively, almost by feel.
Convenient adjustment mechanism.
Elevation range: 23 mil (2.3 m per 1,000). When being adjusted, the turret changes its color.
Windage range: 12 mil (0±6).
Open adjustment drums. Units of measurement are metric, consistent for drums and the reticle.
The step of one click of the drum is 0.1 MRAD = 1 cm per 100 m, which greatly simplifies the adjustment process.
The Mil Dot reticle also has markings in milliradians.
The body is made in the form of a monotube. The landing ring diameter equals 35 mm.
The distance from the eyepiece to the shooter’s eye is maximally increased (9–10 cm) to avoid possible injury when shooting from large-caliber weapons.
The sight has caps for the lens and eyepiece.
- Magnification: 6–25х
- Objective lens diameter: 56 mm
- Ocular lens diameter: 35 mm
- Eye relief: 107–84 mm (4.2–3.3 inches)
- Field of view (ft@100 yds): 18.6–4.9
- Field of view (m@100 m): 5.7–1.5
- Field of view (@100 yds): 3.6–0.9°
- Number of lenses: 13
- Parallax: ±0.125
- Reticle First Focal Plane Etched GLASS
- Optics coating: fully multi-coated crystal sharp clear
- Side focus range: 63 m to unlimited (63, 75, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2000 and infinite)
- Elevation range: 23 mil (turret color change according to clockwise or anticlockwise adjustment)
- Windage range: 12 mil
- 11 levels gred brightness illumination
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd brightness levels are very weak, can support night vision
- 35 mm hammer-forged monotube
- Water Proof and Fog Proof (Nitrogen Purged)
- Weight: 1,030 g
- Length: 390 mm